NO RIPPING NO FILTHY WORDS NO BREAKING OF HEARTS TAG TAG TAG :D ME ME ME :P ENJOY & UNDERSTAND HAVE FUN & SMILE ALWAYS
The Hidden
Shazz
A.k.a CrazyBurstOutLayDee 01/08/1992
QSS
ARAB CHOCOHOLIC
shazy_shalyz@hotmail.com
The Alibis
AuditionSEA(LvL 25)
† ¢ιтα∂єℓ яєтяσυѕѕє † a.k.a --xCR-
1) CHOCOLATES causes APHRODISEAC
2) MUSIC defines PASSION
3) Love Composing Songs
4) SINGING is LOVE
5)Love BLACK Hate PINK
What Do YOU think :P
The Facade
1) Someone who HIDES in her own shadow, just waiting for the time to be REVEALED.
2) To bring a SMILE on someone's face can at least LESSEN one's misery even if it takes years to HEAL the pain.
3) SILENCE is a true friend that never BETRAYS.
4) The tone is CONFIDENCE, The reason is SINCERE, The act is RATIONAL.
5) CONFESSIONS were made, Nothing more to HIDE, It's time to STRIVE & Cherish this every MOMENT before it's too LATE.
The Hopes
Happiness
Success
Freedom
No Miseries
Pure Love, Care & Concern
Long Lasting Friendship
The Fears
Losing Hope
Losing Directions
Losing Faith
Losing The Love Ones
Fall Apart
Regretting In The End
The Depression
Adore - Paramore
Don't Speak - No Doubt
T-pain Feat. Florida - Low
You - Evanescence
What a Weeeeeeeeeeeek today! My friend's brother, Nick, just got married yesterday and the whole wedding ceremony was totally awesome! Congrats! Yes, especially the services they received from Brenda's wedding planner! How I got a hold of her name is from Nick himself. I mean whoaaaaaaa..The wedding gowns that Casandra wore were adorable and she looked like some Miss Malibu Barbie of the 21st century! So....I went back home and surfed the internet for Brenda's wedding services and overall I think it was a helluva excellent job for weddings! Here are some of the images and video that I managed to google! You'll be amazed!
Nick and Casandra
Others
Video
Brenda's wedding service Video!
Go to this link PEOPLE, yeah I mean it! Check it out for more.........!!!! http://brendaweddingservices.com.... you guys can introduce this to the ones who are getting married, they won't regret it. hahahas I will too one day! See ya!